The U.S. economy gained 200,000 jobs in early 2018. This means hundreds of daily jobs are added in American job market. This is a great and exciting news for people looking to start a career, or switching more satisfactory position.
At this time, job opportunities in America are abundant as new startups are launching and businesses across the US are in hiring mood.
Industries and sectors in the US like healthcare, Information Technology and engineering are eagerly looking for qualified candidates. Skilled and semi-skilled professionals such as carpenters, electricians and plumbers are also in high demand.
Top cities to work in USA
Employment opportunities are out there, but it is up to the applicant to search and apply for jobs. At Daily American Jobs, we are doing our best to connect job seekers to the brilliant career opportunities out there.
Latest Jobs in America
- Semi Skilled Laborer (Kinzua Bridge State Park)
- Marketing Coordinator – Creative Review & Compliance (Part-time & Per-diem)
- ELIGIBILITY COUNSELOR
- Senior Business Analyst ( Data Platform)
- Assistant Research Professor – Part Time-(Non Tenure Track)
- Field Repair Technician (Level 1)
- Customer Service Representative I
- Administrative Assistant – Financial Services Industry
- Junior Project Manager
- Roadway Programs Technician 1
More jobs in America are listed here.